Account Manager - Survey/Geospatial Equipment (BC)
Cansel is the largest Trimble re-seller in Canada. As one of Cansel’s Account Managers, you will need hutzpah and drive to sell equipment such as GPS, robots, 3D laser scanners, and UAV. The territory is BC and you will be required to be on the road at least one week per month. We are looking for someone who has experience as a surveyor
or with other survey/engineering experience
and sales training will be provided
In this role, you will:
- Maintain existing customer/volume base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Actively hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the industry market, and discovering leads.
- Perform sales presentations, on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
- Provide excellent customer service to key accounts
- Meet all sales target performance indicators
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to Regional Sales Manager on activity and new pipelines
- Imperative that you have experience as a surveyor or in the Survey and/or the Engineering (AEC) industry.
- An energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling in a competitive market
- Experience recommending, presenting, and selling a number of products based on customer needs
- Initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication and computer skills are essential
- Willingness to spend 40-60% of time on the road (locally and occasionally overnight) servicing and visiting customers
- Creative problem-solving skills and business savvy
- Driving license in good standing
Why choose Cansel?
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field (Construction/Survey/Civil Engineering) or equivalent, or a combination of experience and training
- Some experience in an outside sales role, preferably in the AEC Industries
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel’s national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products. You can expect to participate in a personable, professional, and honest atmosphere with a high-energy culture of autonomy and empowerment.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.