Account Manager – Inside Sales (Revit Add-on) – Richmond Hill
SolidCAD is looking to hire an Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will present & sell SolidCAD/CTC Software add-on products to customers to increase their productivity in Revit. You will also assist them in selecting the best results to meet their needs by offering professional services and business solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the AEC market segment to generate new business for SolidCAD.
- Make telephone calls for sales and technical presentations to grow both existing accounts and prospective new customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by coordinating efforts on maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the Sales Manager.
- Analyze the potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers to SolidCAD.
- Document and track activities and contacts utilizing Salesforce and regularly update sales forecasts.
- Participate in marketing events, and trade shows.
- Strong familiarity with Revit Architectural design software
- Strong technical aptitude to establish credibility and rapport with technology professionals and decision makers with confidence
- College diploma with strong competency with Autodesk Revit software
Why choose SolidCAD?
- Sales or customer service experience.
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are the 5th
value-added reseller in North America, an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, and employ the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel’s national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.