Account Manager (Architecture, Engineering & Construction Software) – Ontario
We are looking to fill a position as an Account Manager in our growing Architecture, Engineering & Construction sales team.
You will be responsible for Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction solutions, and will drive sales revenue and market development. The role is responsible for continued growth within an established customer base and new customer development for accounts within Ontario.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and execute selling strategies to grow the revenue base and to form strong relationships with customers, partners, and other internal sales teams.
- Attend regular customer meetings, events and training.
- Collaborate with marketing and team members to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies, become familiar with sales promotions, and provide guidance on business planning on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a representative of SolidCAD and give presentations to client groups.
- Foster strong workplace relationships to create a positive work environment.
- Document and track activities and contacts utilizing Salesforce (or another CRM) and regularly update sales forecasts
- Software sales experience in a B2B environment, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills with the ability to articulate compelling ideas.
- Team player and time manager who possesses proven organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently in a sales environment
- Energetic and talented individual who loves to sell.
Why choose SolidCAD?
- Architecture, Engineering, or Construction experience
- Knowledge acquired in engineering services is a value
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are the 5th
value-added reseller in North America, an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, and employ the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel’s national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.